Engaging youth as active, compassionate citizens through service and education
There are many ways for both youth and adults to get involved in your community. Here are some great places to search for service opportunities:
- Volunteer Hawaii is a virtual statewide volunteer center that links your interests with available opportunities and organizations throughout Hawai`i.
- Preserve Hawaii shares statewide environmental service opportunities.
- Luke Center for Public Service at Punahou School posts service opportunities for youth on O`ahu at the beginning of each month during the school year. To see these service opportunities, click HERE.
- Help Hawaii Schools connects you with public schools to either donate items or volunteer at your local public school.
- Kupu's Green Resource Guide provides a comprehensive listing of environmental service opportunities around the state of Hawaii.
- Honolulu Magazine's Article "30 Volunteer Ideas in Hawaii" has some great ideas.