Engaging youth as active, compassionate citizens through service and education
“Be the Change” Grants up to $750 Will Be
Awarded to Teachers and Students by the Youth Philanthropy Board
- Proposed by school group of students and a teacher of grades 4 – 12th grades
- Project will address community needs in the areas such as:
Homelessness, Environmental Stewardship, Peace, Disaster Preparedness, Elder Needs
- Students will be directly involved in service as part of the project.
- Students and teacher will link project to curriculum standards and/or learning objectives
- Students and teacher will share their experience with educators in the community in spring of 2014
Apply before 5 p.m. on January 1, 2014.